Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pics from last night (5 weeks old)

I held Jack for awhile last night and he was looking at me with his big eyes the entire time, which was super cute, so I tried to get a picture of him.  It is so hard to get a good pic of a moving baby with an iPhone (especially in dim light), so the pics really don't reflect how adorable he is but I thought the series of pics was funny so I wanted to share.








The girls were a bit more photogenic as they were sleeping and the light was better on their side of the room.

Alexis

Faith
 Can't wait until they are home so we can hold them all of the time!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Counting the days until my return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness with the overwhelming preciousness of all three of them. Love these!!

    ReplyDelete