Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Michigan Trip Part 2

During the past few days it seems like we have either been out doing something or we have had visitors over to my parents house. Although it has been busy, it has been fun to introduce friends and family to Alexis, Jack, and Faith, and I have enjoyed the relative ease of going places with the babes since I have had family around to help put them in and out of car seats and take care of them when we are out and about. Today I took advantage of my full time help and got away for a haircut during the morning nap and a massage during the afternoon nap! I really am on vacation!

Here are some pics from the last few days (in no particular order since they uploaded out of order)...

Jack with Marcia (my friend Katie's mom)
Faith practicing her new skill of pulling herself up!

The girls playing with a puzzle. A left, F right

Alexis riding the rocking horse (with Faith's help) at Micah's aunt's house

Alexis in the exersaucer and Faith playing with it from the outside
Faith on her feet!

The girls playing at my parents house. A left, F right

L to R: A, J, F with my uncle and aunt

Alexis going down the slide with Grandpa's help

Jack going down the slide with his uncle's help

Girls playing. A left, F right
Alexis riding the rocking horse with Great Grandpa's help
Out to breakfast and the babes first time in high chairs at a restaurant. They all did great, especially since I had the help of both my parents and my mother-in-law. Faith in front, Alexis in back, and Jack on the right.

Micah's aunts with J, F, A (left to right)

Faith practicing pulling up and standing while Jack and Alexis practice tall kneeling
Dinner at my parents house (inside since the weather changed and it's cold on the porch now). L to R: F, J, A

Such a great few days! We are looking forward to more time with family and friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment