Thursday, December 8, 2016

Interview Questions at 3.5-Years-Old

I asked these same questions in June when Alexis, Jack, and Faith turned 3. I thought it was interesting to see how much more sense, for the most part, their answers made only six months later.

•What is your name?
Alexis Joy Howard
I don't know ...Jack Micah Howard 
Faith Elizabeth Howard

•How old are you?
A: 3 1/2
J: 3
F: 5 [she REALLY wants to be "all of her fingers"]

•When is your birthday?
A: In June
J: In June
F: In June

•How old is Daddy?
A: I don't know
J: I don't know
F: As big as me

•How old is mommy?
A: I don't know
J: Bigger
F: As tall as me

•What is your favorite color?
A: Red and orange 
J: Black and white
F: Pink and red

•What is your favorite food?
A: Mac n cheese
J: Quesadilla 
F: Broccoli and chicken

•Who is your best friend?
A: Daddy
J: Micah [aka Daddy]
F: Daddy

•What is your favorite song?
A: Twinkle twinkle little star
J: Twinkle little star
F: Twinkle little star

•What is your favorite animal?
A: Polar bears
J: Tigers
F: A lion says Roar, that's my favorite animal

•What are you scared of?
A: Dark forest
J: Dark forest [I think he heard A's answer]
F: Polar bears

•What makes you happy?
A: Daddy
J: You [Mommy....I got one vote! Daddy is definitely the favorite these days]
F: Micah [Daddy]

•Where is your favorite place to go?
A: Chicago
J: To the zoo
F: To your parents house [Grandpa and Grandma Snyder]

•What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A Spiderman [This was her Halloween costume, but she has never seen anything Spiderman related]
J: A grown up
F: A mama

•What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
A: Clean the house
J: Play
F: Pick up the toys when we mess them down

•What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
A: Play with us
J: Play too
F: Pick up his sweater and go to work 

1 comment:

  1. I love these! But Faith? I'm all heart and happy over here! A mama, you live to pick up toys (??😂), and Micah picks up his sweater to go to work. And she calls him by his first name? She's just cracking me up.

    What jakebowen@columbineford.motosnap.com to the doggie (huskie?) As the favorite animal? I thought that was true love!

    ReplyDelete