Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Alexis' Interview Questions

A couple of years ago I asked each of the kids a set of questions before their birthday, and I think it's fun to watch their answers change over time. Since Alexis, Jack, and Faith's 5th birthday is only a little over two weeks away (how is that possible?!), I asked them the questions today. Here are Alexis' answers when she turned 4. And here are Alexis' answers when she turned 3. This year her answers make her sound so grown up! I cannot believe how much she has learned in the past year.

What is your full name? Alexis Joy Howard

How old are you? 4

How old will you be on your birthday? 5

When is your birthday? June 7

How old is Mommy? 65 [only 30 years off, and this year she asked right away if she was right]

How old is Daddy? 66 [again, exactly 30 years off!]

What is your favorite color? Purple and yellow

Favorite food? Pesto pasta

Best friend? Faith, I mean Lily [a friend from school]

Favorite song? 123, Jesus Loves Me

Favorite animal? Dogs, pandas, and polar bears [ a year ago she was terrified of dogs, but now she really likes them! And pandas and polar bears were a favorite last year too.]

What are you scared of? Ants, spiders, and beetles

What makes you happy? Funny faces and rainbows

Where is your favorite place to go? To the LEGO place [somewhere we went for a school friend's birthday party]

What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet

What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do? To have a quiet time [I keep trying to convince them that playing alone / having quiet time isn't a punishment, and that some of us actually enjoy it! I guess she's listening!]

What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do? Snuggle with me in my bed


This was in a book that she took home from school and I'm not sure when she drew this since she now draws people with bodies instead of arms sticking out of their head :)

This was also part of the book from school

No comments:

Post a Comment