Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Alexis' Interview Questions

Last year I asked each child these same interview questions, and I plan to do so each year for their birthday to see how their answers change. Here are Alexis' answers to the questions that I asked a few days before their 4th birthday:



•What is your name?
Alexis 

•How old are you?
June 7 
(Since I knew she didn't really listen to the question I asked again, "How old will you be on your birthday?") 
4

•When is your birthday?
June 7

•How old is Daddy?
I don't know

•How old is mommy?
16

•What is your favorite color?
Purple and yellow

•What is your favorite food?
Hot dogs

•Who is your best friend?
(...points to me) 😍

•What is your favorite song?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Baa Baa Black Sheep

•What is your favorite animal?
Polar bears and pandas 

•What are you scared of?
A snake 

•What makes you happy?
(...points to me) 😍 

•Where is your favorite place to go?
To the Botanic Garden

•What do you want to be when you grow up?
A car mechanic 

•What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
I don't know

•What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
Botanic Garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment