Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Jack's Interview Questions

Last year I asked each child these same interview questions, and I plan to do so each year for their birthday to see how their answers change. Here are Jack's answers to the questions that I asked a few days before their 4th birthday:

•What is your name?
Jack

•How old are you?

(I rephrased, "How old will you be on your birthday?") 
4

•When is your birthday?
In June

•How old is Daddy?
(...Held up 10 fingers)

•How old is mommy?
I don't know

•What is your favorite color?
Blue

•What is your favorite food?
Peanut butter jelly

•Who is your best friend?
Faith

•What is your favorite song?
Jesus Loves Me

•What is your favorite animal?
Tigers

•What are you scared of?
An elephant

•What makes you happy?
Tigers

•Where is your favorite place to go?
The zoo 
(I rephrased the question since he seemed stuck on the zoo theme..."If you could go anywhere in the world?") 
The mountains

•What do you want to be when you grow up?
Doctor

•What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
I don't know

•What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
Play with us

No comments:

Post a Comment