Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Faith's Interview Questions

Last year I asked each child these same interview questions, and I plan to do so each year for their birthday to see how their answers change. Here are Faith's answers to the questions that I asked a few days before their 4th birthday:


•What is your name?
Faith

•How old are you?
3
(I rephrased..."How old will you be on your birthday?")


•When is your birthday?
June 7

•How old is Daddy?
I don't know

•How old is mommy?
6 or 9

•What is your favorite color?
Red, pink, and orange

•What is your favorite food?
Once I tried some fish before and I liked it. And my favorite food are rolls.

•Who is your best friend?
Alexis and Jack

•What is your favorite song?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

•What is your favorite animal?
A elephant

•What are you scared of?
Bears

•What makes you happy?
Polar bears

•Where is your favorite place to go?
The zoo

•What do you want to be when you grow up?
A ballet

•What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Clean up the kitchen

•What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
Make smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment